29 May 2012

A Baby!

The most important news that I have yet to announce on this blog is that we are having a baby! I am:

29 weeks along
Due on August 13th

In other news, I'm taking a break from the Romney Campaign to prepare for this baby. I've taken a long break from all social media because the campaign obviously values privacy, and all I had to report on were events happening at the campaign. Until recently I used all my energy for campaign fundraising - planning events, traveling around the country for the events, motivating fundraising committees, building fundraising teams around the country, reading Politico, etc.

It's been an amazing experience and I've really enjoyed the getting to know good people across the country who care about making a difference. But it is so wonderful having the time to think about becoming a mom and preparing for our baby.


No comments: